Wednesday 22 July 2009

A week of endings

I know I say I don't get a lot of time to knit these days and it's true. I've also never made secret the fact that I HATE weaving in ends, etc of knitted things....even though finishing a project is the most satisfying thing ever....handing over that handmade gift and seeing happy little faces or getting all smug when someone comments on your new scarf and you can say "oh this, I made it, was just a trifle"

And those of you on Ravelry can see on my projects page that I've supposedlt knocked out a heap of scarves....well, in all honesty a lot of those scarves still had ends that needed sorting out!

So last week I sat down during sleep times or daddy play times and wove in a zillion ends!....and have added 5 scarves to my wardrobe!

Of course there's still a list as long as the proverbial of projects only half knit....but that'll be another post.

No comments: