Sunday 1 April 2012

Some progress and a 3 year old

Looking back at my last post the title doesn't really make any sense, I have no idea where I might have been going with that one...anyway.

I'll start with the cute kids(and daddy) pic....apologies for the fuzziness, I'm a terrible photographer and we have a rubbish little happy snap camera.


There's been lots going on, Boo turned 3 and we had a party (and I didn't take any pics, I was so busy, DAMN IT), we've been unpacking and getting things done around here...there's still soooooo much to do, but we're getting there. Discovered a great farmers market up at The Entrance, I was really surprised to find most things the same price or cheaper than the supermarkets, and it's all organic. Definitely be making the effort to get up there as often as we can.

We've sort of got 2 rooms "finished" there are still pictures to put up on walls and a few little things to do, but over all I'm so happy with how they've turned out.

James' Room before and after




Hugh's room before and after




AND I've even managed a spot of knitting, it's going to be a Tea Leaves, I'm sort of KAL'ing with Mel and Bianca....2 people far more creative than I am!


No comments: